You can book a table in these areas:
The dining room: Classic seating around a table and the table is yours for 2 hours and 15 minutes.
The dining bar: Seating on bar stools side by side with a view of the kitchen
- During the summer a lot of guests request a table outside, but due to the chance of sudden changes in the weather it’s not possible to reserve these tables. Ask your waiter upon arrival if there are any vacancies outdoors and we’ll do our very best to accommodate your wishes.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that you are going to be seated at a specifically requested table in the restaurant. We always try our best to accommodate your wishes.
- Although the Danish weather isn’t always sunny, we do not open the doors to the restaurant before opening hours. Our staff is preparing up until the very last minute in order to give you a great experience.
- Except Diner we accept all credit cards. Please note that the credit card company fee will be added to the bill.
- One day prior to the reservation date, we send you an e-mail and kindly ask you to confirm your reservation to avoid misunderstandings and miscommunications.